- Rosemary focaccio. A traditional Italian flatbread, which makes beautiful bruschetta and sandwiches. Made with organic strong white flour, rosemary, water, yeast and salt.
- Sage focaccio. Like the rosemary focaccio, a classic italian bread. Made with organic strong white flour, sage, water, oil, yeast and salt.
- Traditional white yeast bread. The old staple, so used and abused! But with a little TLC it can become a thing of beauty. Organic strong white flour, butter milk, water, salt & yeast. Move away from the dark side and come home to real bread.
- Multi seed soda bread. We love this bread! Plain flour, organic bran, organic pinhead oatmeal, linseed, sunflower seeds, bread soda, treacle, butter milk, oil and salt.
- Spelt bread made with organic Ballybrado flour. This ancient grain is making a fast come back, due the growing population with wheat intolerances. We use locally milled ballybrado organic spelt flour. Spelt flour, butter milk, water, oil, yeast and salt.
- Spelt soda. This bread is yeast free, dairy free and wheat free. Made with organic spelt and rye flours, organic oatbran, organic pinhead oatmeal, linseed, sunflower seeds, bread soda, soya milk, oil and salt.
- Raisin & marmalade bread. Organic strong white flour, butter milk, free range egg, water, raisins, sultanas, marmalade, salt, sugar, oil & yeast.
- Banana bread with apricots, sultanas & lemons. Plain flour, real butter, sugar, apricots, sultanas, bananas, lemon rind, oil, free range eggs, butter.
Please post any comments or suggestions.